JW Marriott Chicago – Conference Venue
151 West Adams Street, Chicago, Illinois 60603
Group Rate Reservations
Support the 2019 Fair Trade Campaign National Conference by staying at this year’s conference hotel, the historic JW Marriott Hotel in Downtown Chicago! The Conference has negotiated a discounted group rate, available to conference attendees only.
Rate: $149 USD / Night + state taxes and fees (currently 17.4%)
Deadline 2/7/2019 or until rooms at the group rate are sold out, whichever occurs first.
Discounted Rates are available three days prior and three days after the conference.
Check-in 3:00pm | Check out 12:00pm
The JW Marriott Chicago offers well-appointed rooms, luxurious amenities and superb service. The conference hotel’s prime location, inside the Loop, makes it easy to navigate the many Chicago attractions, theaters, and culturally diverse restaurants.
Hotel services include:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 24-hour fitness center
- Smoke-Free Hotel Policy
- In-Room Mini-Fridge
- A portion of energy, used on property is produced by clean windmill power Registered
- ‘Clean the World’ Participant
- In-door lap pool and whirlpool
- Full Service, Staffed Business Center
- Two on-site restaurants and 24-hour in-room dining available
- Cancellations must be made 72 hours in advanced
- Daily Self, Off-Site Parking: $45.00 / Valet $69.00
- Breakfast is will be provided by the conference for attendees who are guests of the hotel.
The JW Marriott offers a variety of accommodations for guests with various accessibility needs. Follow the link to learn more about the hotel’s accessibility.
Our Location is Golden! There are a multitude of options this year to help you get to the hotel with ease and comfort.
- GO Airport Express Shuttle service from Midway and O’Hare Airport provides shuttle service to the hotel for approximately $22.00 USD (Midway) to $29.00 USD (O’Hare). Reservations for this service should be made- on line in advanced.
- By Rail: The hotel is accessible by bus and rail from both Chicago Airports. The Orange Line can be taken to Quincy Station which is located on the South West Corner of the JW Marriott and is the most direct line to Midway International Airport. The Blue Line to O’Hare International Airport can be picked up at Jackson Station (ADA), three blocks from the hotel. Fares by rail or bus can cost approximately $2.25 USD from either Airport. Visit Transit Chicago’s website to plan the best route to and from the airport utilizing public transportation.
- By Taxi / Or ride Sharing Service: Chicago offers several Taxi brands and Ride Sharing Options (ie. Uber, Lyft, Via) and apps to locate taxis (Curb, Arro). Estimated prices for these trips are approximately $35.00 USD from Midway International Airport or $40.00 USD O’Hare International Airport.