Speaker Ready Room: Lake, Third Floor
Be sure to check the detailed agenda to ensure you have the right date, time, and room for your presentation.
Please bring your presentation on a USB drive to facilitate loading the file onto the session computer.
General Session Presenters
- Please turn in your slides to the AV tech table in the Grand Ballroom at least 90 minutes prior to your presentation.
- Please Note: Friday night presenters must submit their slides via email by February 26 to Kate(at)MeetGreen.com.
- Presentations will be run by the AV technicians and the presenter will have a slide advancing remote.
- Presenters will have a confidence monitor and speaker timer visible from the stage.
- Keynote presenters will have the option of using the podium microphone or a lavaliere microphone. Panel presentations will have table microphones.
- Presentations will be video recorded and archived by Fair Trade Campaigns.
Breakout Session Presenters
- Please go to the room in which you will present 10 minutes prior to the start of your session.
- A PC Laptop with PowerPoint will be available on the podium.
- No audio will be connected to the podium laptop.
- A projector and audio connection via HDMI or MiniDisplay Port are also available if you choose to present from your personal computer.
- A Fair Trade Campaigns volunteer will be seated in a reserved seat near the podium to assist with monitoring your presentation time. The volunteer will alert you at the following increments: 10 minutes remaining, 5 minutes remaining, 1 minute remaining, times up.
- Due to the robust program, it is critical presentations remain on-time.
- If you encounter any issues, please alert the volunteer and they will expedite the arrival of the AV technician.