Networking and Discussion Dinner
Saturday, March 24 | 6:30PM – 8:00PM
Conference participants are invited to enjoy dinner and conversation with fellow attendees at nearby dining locations on Saturday, March 24 from 6:30PM – 8:00PM. These dinner conversations are a great way to get to know other attendees, network, and continue important discussions from conference sessions.
Discussion Topics Will Include:
- Climate Change and Fair Trade: Sustainability, Adaptation, and Resilience
- UN Sustainable Development Goals through the Lens of Fair Trade
- Fair Trade’s Role in Ending Modern Day Slavery
- Buy Local, Buy Fair: Connecting Local and Global Advocacy
- 2050 Vision: The Future of Fair Trade
You must confirm your participation and select your discussion topic via your conference registration form. Please contact Shereen, Registration Manager, if you have any questions about your topic selection.
Each diner will be required to pay for their own meal. Payment will be directly collected by the restaurant at the conclusion of the evening.